Certified Master Electrician with sixteen years of commercial and residential experience. Adept in performing electrical installations, maintenance and repairs in homes and plant facilities; knowledgeable in all areas of the national electrical code and excel in analyzing and solving problems with various electrical controls and systems.
Conquest Contracting has been serving central Texas in the Austin area for sixteen years. Excellent customer service is one of our key values and we are committed to delivering the best possible standard of service to our customers.
What you as a customer can expect from us:
Hiring the wrong electrical contractor can cause a problem to become worse. It can lead to the electrical work costing two to three times more than if it was done right the first time. Even worse, bad electrical work can cause fires or shocks which could mean the loss of life, your business or your home.
- Straight forward pricing. You know the exact price of the repair before the work begins and don't pay extra if the repair takes longer than expected.
- We will provide accurate and clear information in response to your inquiries.
- We will be open and honest about what we can or cannot deliver.
- We will be attentive, considerate, polite and professional at all times.
- We will speak plain English, avoid jargon and technical terms.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. You don't pay until you are completely satisfied. If you are unhappy for any reason, we will redo the repair for free. You can't lose.
"Only undertake what you can do in an excellent fashion. There are no prizes for average performance."
- Brian Tracy
Regulated by The Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, P. O. Box 12157, Austin, Texas 78711, 1-800-803-9202, 512-463-6599; website: www.license.state.tx.us/complaints